Saturday, April 10, 2004

New.

There's lotsa newness to talk of:

1.New White Tea and Ginger Bath and Body lotion. Enjoyable smell, different, and will do.

2.New Snow Patrol that I decisively said I'm getting into for immediate enjoyment and cohesiveness to Mateo and Tracey's recommendations. "Chocolate" and "Wow" are right off the bat, but only my 3rd time thru the cd, and there's so much more good in it.

3.New stationary, post cards, and quill fountain pen with green ink. How rude to collect and collect cool stationary and never use it. Some of pen pals are super overdue for snail mail. P.s. more people need to prioritize snail mail, for it brings such joy to both the sender and sendee.

4.Wait a minute, "Run" is now my into song of Snow. I really needed a reflective mellow piece of music to calm the spaze of end of the year. This song reminds me of a sunset/dusk hovering over Encinitas campground cliffs.

Enough numbering up there, my parents were sent off today at the Freno (FAT airport call #'s) around 6 p.m.

It was sad to see them leave. I still think, "why?". Why do we all live so far away? But we live and grow and love still so thoroughly through the internet. As commonplace as some blogs seem, they are never to me.

And when we visit it is super sweet and appreciative. I wonder what it'll be like when the next generation of Edwards and Sanford's come around, and if they'll see their grandparents or cousins very much?

I plan to, but time goes on and travelling with a family is expensive. Why overthink this right now. Let the future be the future, or think of some other random quote that means nothing to replace that one.

Live in the now man.

Okay.

This week has been a renewing of priorities. Family. Alaska. Writing. Sitting and being. How much longer can Chowchilla suffocate us in simplicity. It's like you can't even breathe to dream. But it's all seeping out right now.

Log cabins.

Quiet evenings on a porch writing and living settled. I'm tired of living on edge, "are we gonna move?", "what are we doing here?"...

Uht! I'm always grouded in the true me when the fam strolls around. Thank you for that!

I'm off to search for more birthday presents for the husband. Bo is the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home