Friday, October 08, 2004

2 steaks, a six pack (of Pepsi), chips, ice, and lunchables graced my plastic, not paper, choice at Save Mart tonight.

Briceburg solitude on the Merced River here we come!

What I shall pack after the blog:

1)Runner's World Mag, free trial and ripped cover
2)Spin Mag: Franz Ferd cover, more in depth enjoyment than just pics
3)Pink Bible: a floppy one, love it, women's devotional style
4)Journal
5)Blank notebook paper for cabin designs, new workout and food spending/cooking plan
6)POD
7)One large pile of mags accumulated from summer absence :)
8)Camera
9)Bocifus
10)5 pens

Bo sleeps in a zipped up duffle bag the night before trips, so we can just grab the bag and go early in the morning.

"Students you will need 3 blank pieces of notebook paper today. Yes, three."

I think one day I'll say that above line in class. Then only make them use 1/2 of one piece. Just to really mess with their minds.

Politcal Debates: I've seen both presidential debates, and the one vice president debate.

I think one campaign includes a pointless rambling robot, and the other has a rambling down to earth good guy who will do more good than bad.

Puff Daddy Combs: "Choose or die." Well, I certainly don't want to die Puffy, so I shall now bow down before your ridiculous societal annoyance into the program I was watching this afternoon, and vote. Because I don't want to die.

Today on "Made" (dumb reality show on MTV), an urban girl learned how to surf and competed in a surf competition. How slow and boring it was to watch, but I realized I must get out beyond the breakers. Next time I come down Marr and Trace I shall be brave and not weaksauce.

Excited for Justin to be at the Astros game! Would like to hear about Columbus via voice. Very scared of stirup pants.

Important knowledge for all: I have a lot of "P" named bands on my POD, and "S".

"I need God, not this political church. I need fire, to melt this frozen sea inside me." --Sixpence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home