Saturday, March 25, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!!! 22! YEAH!

OH MAN!

Finally, I can breathe...online. I have a few thoughts that would best be expressed by the inner monologue of Bugs Bunny as Gossamer is getting his big red furry Chewbacca hair cut....

HA! I just made that up for no reason and inspired by Molly Shannon's Mary Catherine Gallagher. Just trying to say I have better thoughts than these that follow but the public libray scene does not enable creativity (?). Need to bring my necklace, my thumb, my pen disc that dad gave me to save info and post later.

Yeah thumb disc....that sounds weird, but a teacher said that this week. I call it a necklace memory stick!

So I'm at the Willow Public Library and little children and googling and giggling around me as I wish I was in my own home.....oh well.

The trip home was very nice and once we got used to the 4 hour time difference of course it was time to come back.

I'm thinking of my brothers' show tonight and I'm excited that they are and have been back into music the last year or so! In addition I'm super pumped of all the new music I was dealt while at home and through matt's delivery last week.

School was quick and each night it was sleepy heads! Our bodies don't know when to eat! My stomach is always growling, but that's good practice for this summer's EPIC EVENT of IRELAND, Italy, Switz (could it be wrong and so lazy to not finish that country spelling.....just spent 34 words explaining that...)

SCOTLAND AND ENGLAND! WHOA! WOW! It will end up being about 5 and 1/2 weeks of exodus. We shall be different people when we return. We shall. God is good! God is up to something! Always! Where did you meet Him today!? My meeting was through a Culligan type dude checking our water for iron levels and purity.

He randomly let God speak through him today about life, liberty, and the pursuit of sports and sharing the Gospel! YES!

Well, that's the end of my random slough of thoughts. Hope to be back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home