Saturday, August 26, 2006

School has begun and it is off to a great start. Anyone in education knows that school is school and it doesn't really ever change. The only affects on teachers might be new schedules (not for us) or odd students. So far all my students seem to be genuinely interested in school and happy to be in class. Fun!

It probably has something to do with my more "settled down, slowed down" outlook on life due to the traveling lessons learned. So it was a great summer and the brick wall syndrome hasn't been allowed to affect me this year.

Next, regardless of the rain that any and all Alaskans didn't appreciate this summer, today I got a good whiff of fall with a crispy air feeling and thoughts of a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. It's nice! This year being more settled (in house, 2nd year at a school) allows for actual participation and calmed reception of the holidays. Wonderful!

I just got a great hair cut! Too bad the good beauticianally skilled lady's effort goes to a semi-waste with my famous up-doo! Still very nice!

Today I talked to mom and Trace as they headed to Little Miss Sunshine with the gang living it up! I'm excited to hear how the movie is! Off to watch Total Recall with some great pizza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home