Tuesday, July 04, 2006

It only took about 1 hour and 15 minutes from Belfast to reach the Giant's Causeway area!

After a nice and interesting tour of "The Old Bushmill's Distillery", I was a group of 4 select people to whiskey test. DISGUSTING! HA!

I was to smell, sip, and sample 5 different whiskies. 3 from Bushmill's, 1 from Scotland, and 1 from America. All nastiness aside, it was an enjoyable education session and a unique experience to win all in all! (I won it by raising my hand the quickest of about 40 people. Tracey so totally won too but he picked some chick from across the room, and then there had to be 2 guys.

Hilarious! They topped the "winning" experience off with a certificate making me an official whiskey taster, and it had my name on it and everything. FUNNY!

Other than that we just settled in today. Tomorrow we hike! Wish I could post pics! Sorry about only boring words. More to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home