Wednesday, June 14, 2006

'Twas the night before the trip!

Today was a pointless day of school in which I didn't even need to come in! Most teachers checked out Monday even and did not even show up today! AHhhhh! Casey and I however nerdily got to school at 7 with nothing to do. Either of us! And while Casey waited around for a little teacher bbq I went to get a haircut and send some mail!

So, I'm just doing my final packing here at midnight! Too little of a backpack, and must eliminate more. I'm thinking less short sleeve and no shorts. It will probably be cool here and there and capris can be made out of any pant. Layers, you know. Alas, I shall def bring a mesh pair of shorts for hiking and biking! YES!

Well, it is an exciting week for us Edwards and all! Mike starting us all off with Portland then S.D. And Justin busting a great move to Colorado! NICE! So fun! And really cool pic of you and Kelly :) Mom and Dad holding the fort down and ordering house excitements, etc.

Tomorrow Casey and I run some errands around the valley here before heading to Anchorage. I will extremely refrain myself from boring you with the to do list. I fear it shall turn into my one hundredth list! Ahhhh! :) Jk, by now the lists are compiled and checked off.

It's go time!

One fun thing to mention is that we'll probably hit some movies tomorrow afternoon considering I don't leave till 12:40 A.M. My flight was changed from 11 p.m. to that late nightness. It's all the same arrival and actually a quicker flight. NICE!

Prayers from all would be appreciated! WOOO! Off I go and sign off until next entry from.....>>? foreign worlds?.....

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home