Saturday, May 13, 2006

Cut off shirt, shorts, and flips have become my Saturday!

It's absolutely beautiful out today! 65 degrees, sunshine beyond belief, and blue sky! OH YEAH! You know I've been sitting out in it reading No. 1 Detective Agency! And helping to put the newly cut trees into orderly piles. Once we have a shed type of situation there will be one large piling and that'd be it - for me at least! HA! It's nice to see the property getting into shape, as our builder did leave A LOT of lumber and scraps and actually trash too.

School is dwindling, as we did finish our last real week of 5 days and no interruptions with assemblies and whatnot.

The seniors are done in 2 weeks and the rest of us coast out 2 more cheap weeks after that. Cheap b/c they include Mondays off, exam reviews, and exams!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The mosquitos are starting to come out and they are humongous, but slow. Easy to kill. In another couple weeks supposedly they will be small, quick, and swarming. Good thing I'll sort of already be in Europe! Whoot there it is! Can't go on without that mentioned!

Just ordered a deluxe neck pillow, European plug in (already had UK/Ireland one), and something else I think I ordered that I dont' remember? Oh TOILETRIES WERE PURCHASED! And a while back I had some duofolds sent to me.

Still needed (more of a list for my brain so bare with):
Good merrells
some muzak and movies ripped
northface zip off pants
pod cord for pic dumping

Newest realization about Alaska: lots of great lakes and WE'LL EMPLOY OUR CANOE!!!!

Lotsa random thoughts here on this stellar Saturday afternoon as I wait to pick up pizza! Again! Monday starts an actual real, serious regimen for in shape time! Gotta start wearing a packed backpack to strenghthen my back too. It'll be a good 4 and 1/2 weeks till the trip!!!!!

By the way I'm outside of our library sitting on a huge rock by a flower garden. I'm using my mac wirelessly and downloading the season finale of The Office that we didn't even get to see through excessive static and antennae noise!

Welp, the satellte guy is probably done at our house as Casey helps him and watches our dogs. Off to get pizza and enjoy satellite the rest of the weekend! Now if only we could get internet as easily and as cheaply.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home