Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Akro Bins and Cheerleading!

I don't think anyone will be able to guess what the next sentence will say........

MARY IS COACHING CHEERLEADING this fall!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha! YES!

Not really. Well, really. A full coaching stipend has been offered to me in order to "supervise" two college aged "gung ho" cheerleading coaches. I would show them the ropes of coaching and rules, etc, be at all practices and events, and do nothing but that. Seriously. Paid to sit and make sure they're not trying out of contol acrobatics and to squash any drama. Paid to sit and type my books on my MAC!

Squashing the drama. That's the clincher. Anyone's imagination can foresee that as the annoyance. But I am a no nonsense type of no way to girl drama person. Hopefully that will convey and squash such before it starts.

So, so, so..what do we think out there? Hilarious!

I haven't told them my answer yet. This coupled with soccer in the spring and of course bball in the winter would max out the stipends equivalent to out of debt and heading into a 4 wheeler for property pursuits.

A good feeling of financial freedom talk. And Casey would go to the football games, and might coach boys basketball.

Missing school to be with my cheer team at football games...ahhhh I dream of it! Sort of, so this is why I got to sit the bench for so many years in college! hahahhahahahaa! My cheering abilities were developing in order to facilitate them into my very own Houston Hawk Cheer Squad. I can't wait to get travel gear! Picture a cheesy and cliched teacher polo that says, "Cheer Coach".

Anyways, we've decided to get satellite tv and some dude is coming out to check out the signal reception today.

On our household list of to do's:
Get electric, phone, and propane lines buried
Large fence for back yard
Shed built for wood storage

And the Akro Bin comment you've all been wondering about? Does anyone besides a born and raised Akron, Ohioan, know what Akro Bins are? I now own two new and blue beautiful Akro Bins to set up my letter writing/creative desk world once and for all, organized! They have tons and tons of Akro Bin sizes at the one hardware store. RANDOM! GREAT!

Have a great rest of the week! bye bye for now and Michelle and Ryan! Congrats to the biggest family builder award!

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary - I never in a million years would have thought those words to come out of you mouth (or Blog) but somehow I am feeling a sense of pride!!! Good for you - can you see my spirit fingers???!!!! Thanks for making me smile today! Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home