Saturday, April 15, 2006

We just got back from ice fishing and I am here (the plib - pubic library, better than other abbreviations) printing off a deviled eggs recipe.

Tomorrow we shall celebrate the Risen! with a "sunrise service" on top of our Hatcher Pass mountain at a place called North Star Bible Camp. There will be singing, a short message, and a huge breakfast!

Then we'll go to our neighbor buddies (older coach friend who lives around the corner) for Easter lunch! NICE! Let's give him a name now, so I don't have to keep describing him 23/7 (23 b/c of hour change, hahahahhaha!)

His name is Doran! Woo! Casey's best fishing buddy and soon to be hunting, cabin building, gardening, and everything else Alaskan buddy.

Last night, I joined in on a church's youth fellowship night where my awesome older lady pal (her daughter on my team) was going to teach "beading" traditional Indian arts (she's 1/2 Crow Indian from a Montana reservation).

I tell all this b/c it was and is such a good weekend! The sun is shining, the ice and snow are melting, and people are so nice. God has really surrounded us with some good, good people. He is up to something.

That's my new train of thought, "He is up to something. Allow it!" YES!

What He's been up to lately in me is showing me how to love people for real. Beyond the curtain of sin, of facade, of personality, of humans....how He really sees us! WHOLE! SPRIRIT! NEW! HIS!

NICE! Ice fishing pictures to be posted Monday at school where I fake work at our inservice! It was so awesome fishing and I called Gramps during to motivate him to viz. Also gabbed with Mike on frisbie golf!

A frisbie golf course.....in Willow, Alaska. You know it! Some day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home