Friday, April 07, 2006

The weekend is here!

And so are the bears!

People, the bears are coming out of hibernation!

Seriously, and okay feelings about it? Most outdoorsymen and women are getting ready to go up to higher altitude cabins for bear hunting, and consistently I ask,

"Oh, they're coming out?"

"Yeah, oh yeah, they'll all be coming out of hibernation in the next week or two." And one student saw one way up on the side of the mountain that she lives near, via telescope I presume.

Lots of snow melting and sunshineyness is back! WOO! Yet, the thaw brings out the animals. Oh and by the way, I got to see a big moose butt trotting up the side of the roadside yesterday. Have I mentioned that it's light *really* light outside till about 9:45 PM?

Well, I'm waiting in line secretly at this library here to borrow some dvds, but the lady is not understanding our normal societal existence of lining up and expecting to check out items in a timely manner. So I'll blog! HA!

Excuse me, queue up, not line up. Let's get some British Isle talk going on.

I'M FEELIN' THIS SUMMER TRIP! AND SUMMER COUNTDOWN GETTING INTO THE 30s in day count on my classroom white board.

Gotta go, hope to chat with you all later! Enjoy the WEEKEND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home