Wednesday, April 12, 2006

"How many of you here care about poor people?" and before they even raise their 5 year old hands, the lady yells, "CORRECT ANSWER!"

Awesome! That was a line from Millions that struck me hilarious yesterday in my Cinema class.

Lately, days are going by with feelings of "huh, what day is it?" But yesterday was sweet with some bball! Open gym, love it! Always!

38 days of school till summer! Count it down with me friends!

The parents are in Aff living it up! And that's awesome! And I like this line from dad's blog:

"Where Tanzania seems asleep, Kenya seems to be awake all night."

and

"(who would buy a coatrack on the road: “Hey, look, just what I have been waiting for, a metal cotarack, we have to stop.”)."

I'm all caught up on blogs and it was a good time!

Well, now the class is blabbing after the counselor has finished the "scheduling for next year talk". So I suppose I shall get some Romeo and Juliet half schmo lessons going on for 15 of these last minutes.

Just a little glimpse into my minutes here! Enjoy your Wednesday!

p.s. THE 1156 HOUSE IS OUT OF CONTROL ROLLING! WOW! WOW! WOW! YAHOOOOOOoooOOOO!!!!I love those pics Mike! I set one as my desktop here at school! Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home