Thursday, April 13, 2006

"facial expressions can be an artform"

I realize in theater/plays of course, but the thought of that in real life is awesome! Non-verbal language and how people carry themselves, etc, that's an interesting study to me.

"like truth and love, art can be found anywhere...I look to tell stories, captivate people, maybe challenge their imagination a little." - J interview

CHALLENGE AWAY! Get rid of Hollywood! Get rid of Baliwood! Or better yet, exploit them both, take their money, use them!

Talking to a bball parent the other night, we were discussing "church going" and whatnots and she impressed me with how she doesn't care where she goes to church or what Bible study when, or how she gets fed, she goes to love people.

AWESOME! I like that. I embrace that concept.

Bruce and Joan I caught an old Cranberries song this morning on the commute with moose and bears. It's entitled, "Untitled" and the line goes...

"I am anticipating a trip to Africa,
how I have always been waiting
far too long.
I'm not going to soundcheck....
(musical interlude)
Africa"

Mike's song is better, but still! Safari it up with your friends you parents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home