Saturday, May 06, 2006

A great, mellow mood tonight.

S-A-T-U-Rday night!

Sloppily though I slept till.........

2, heh.

It'll be a good, long contemplative night I presume. Late sleep ins = late night perusings in dreams and thoughts.

Here I am though...AT SCHOOL !??!?! WHAT!?

Casey has to chaperone his middle school formal, all dressed up. And of course I was invited. Denied though as I await a "Jr. Broadway" production of School House Rocks over here at my school. That'll only be 45 mins. then I shall explore, organize, and energize the Europe trip thoughts!!!!!!!!

As I prepare for some good solitude here, Azure Ray "Rise" plays oh so comfortingly on my big computer speakers used for "Cinema as Art" theater experiences daily at Houston High. This week we finished Jerry Lewis' Nutty Professor, and are still watching Maverick - to slightly fill a western movie.

Here's my class schedule for next year:
1st period: English I
2nd period: Speech (Cinema 2nd Semester)
3rd period: English I
4th period: English I
5th period: no class
6th period: Journalism I

I've always wanted to teach (be involved with, of course!) Journalism! And next year my cinema class has be better! HAS TO BE! I'm not impressed with my teaching of that with an excuse of whipping up the curriculum as I go.

It's a great class lineup in my opinion. Not as great as picking up some Wyder's and a Hodad's chocolate milkshake before I head to Matt and Tracey to kick off the EUROPE EXTRAVAGANZA!

Is anyone sick of hearing about it? I hope not, it is a joyous preparation and trip! Perhaps more posts later tonight, have a great mid-weekend relaxation you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home