Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Dad this was funny: "... Antonio Banderas. But that was me that thought that after i saw his hair in Zorro."

Looking at 2004's Great Britain trip pictures Sunday, I love to think of Pret a Manger. Good to hear you're visiting there this week too parents! Please tell me how much a meal there is if you can recall when you return.

Most distrubing statement today:"Boy is the POUND killing the DOLLAR here. . . make sure you UK travelers remember than a Happy Meal in England is about $10.00 now!" NOOooooo!!!!!!

The past 2 weeks, I've been enjoying open gym style bball, but alas it has come to an end by my choice, quote, unquote. The varsity coach is odd (we'll leave it at that), and the team(s) don't really want to be good. So why shall I put time in, and enjoy it more than them?

Hmm...simply for the love of the game. Sure.

Sounds dumb on my behalf? I don't (and do know) why I take it to heart and there's more boringness to explain pointlessly....

however.......let's move on and enjoy house and home and dogs and time with Casey! Long trip this summer/will miss them all!

Take care parents abroad! p.s. Michelle good to read up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home