Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"Visiting Pompei is like an immersion in the daily life of Rome during the Imperial Age: a walk through the Forum or to the Amphitheater, a visit to the ancient shops, temples, villas, thermal baths, leaves an undeletable sign in the memory of everyone."

An undeletable sign! NICE!

Now that's the kind of report I like to see dad!!! Thanks for that interesting, descriptive blog.

Hey any nerds, I just started a scrapbook of sorts for articles, gift ideas, quotes, house ideas, etc. and it's super fun! All from magazines: Spin, catalogs, and hey has anyone looked through Real Simple? I like a house/home mag!

I just cut out new music articles/reviews I want to download, cool articles, cool pics of furniture and put it in this huge rooster spiral journal! All at my finger tips.

It's an important investment as one is set into a budgetary time frame for hobbies and house settlings etc.

Pretty fun! Hobbies and House Settlings.

The other night I took a stand with the following statement:

"There's absolutely no reason I cannot be pursuing my hobbies, ...dreams...past times every night when I get home from work!!!!"

No more of this exhaustion which I blame on the 18 hours of light!

Happy end of the week approaching to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home