Friday, May 19, 2006

IT'S FRIIIIIIIDAY PEOPLE!!! And our trees are blooming finally!!! Willow is one of the last communities to get foliage, and one of the first to get winter... :) Oddly it smelled like Chowchilla today - the fresh, morning dew of a springy Chow that is. not other smells though.

Suppose to be grading essays this morning of no class, BUT NO!

Did you know I don't teach the first class of the day? Which means I squander it into oblivion of sleepyheadedness and pushing papers around for no reason! Ahhh!

Short classes today for a yearbook giving and signing assembly! I'LL TAKE IT!

Needless to say I'm blogging and enjoying this morning instead of essays! WOOYEAH! And so I shan't needlessly say that then.

Humph..there's nothing cool to report I guess. Well it was fun while it lasted, bye bye now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home