Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The trip is looming! Looming in a great way, looming in a "to-do" way. It's not too bad though list-wise. I just want to make sure the house is all nice and easy for Casey to get ready for his parents! They will be there the day before I get back! JULY 18!

I'm back in Alaska, JULY 19! Wowee! It has been so, so, so nice here and so many people are gearing up and anticipating this and that here in Alaska. Teachers - so free in summers!

Gearing up for fishing, hunting, camping, canoeing, hiking, exploring, relaxing, enjoying. And I shall do all that abroad. Then do all that when I return. Then do all that in the fall. Thus, there is time. We live here!

That's a good justification of enjoyment don't you think. I truly think.

Welp, it's the final paper push through of exam review going here today! They work, I sit! WOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home