Sunday, June 04, 2006

Currently downloading "The Jake Effect" and an awesome brother podcast.

I started listening to it, and then realized duh I need to get it onto the comp, so I shall listen to it in full at home!

A good weekend was had. We worked on the 50 logs that lay at the front of our property by cutting, splitting, and piling them beautifully for accomplishment. Will try to get a pic up for that cheesy enjoyment.

So here we are: THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL. My mind is starting to race. A good race though, and a settled race of ready for the summer's adventure. I have my backpack ready. And I'm kicking myself for wearing some clothes I want to stay packed. HAHahhahaha! Obviously I'm going to take my fav, best, and most comf clothes as I shan't be bringing very many in general.

Last Wednesday, and every Wednesday through August we are on a coed "E" league softball team. "E" league is for the "not so serious" teams. It was fun last week, but we only had 4 players, had to forfeit, and had to borrow the other teams' players to just scrimmage.

Casey had a bazooka arm from left field. I graciously bowed to a slop arm guy at short as I played second. ;) It only took a few at bats to get back into the swing of it! HA! THE SWING OF IT!!!!! YES!

Well, all is good in Alaska! House and green land is beautiful! Grass is planted, dogs are cute, Storm is...okay...it's only been a week...stitches out this week.

AND SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!

Okay, one last old thought to Mike, I'm interested in hearing some David Crowder maneuvering from you! Nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home