Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It was 6:47 A.M. with Born to Be Wild blaring on the oldies station and with me singing as I teared across the 2 parking lots to my school. I dropped Casey off today as not usual, visa versa, for I shall have a small 2.5 hour shopping toned down extravaganza today right after school!

2:00 P.M. out the door before the buses slug over to the middle school and get on the road inevitably slowly and in my way. I shall be picking up a couple last minute trip items, other special things, as well as sending some postal service around the country. Well around Ohio at least.

Here's some super fun advice for a hilarious experience: Park at least 20-30 sprinting steps away from your car tonight and as you bumble out the door in the morning sprint as fast as you can to your car (must be immediately after waking). Whoa, euphoric, whoa weird heh, heh, hee, where am I?

I did that today b/c it was a little chilly this morning. It felt like a triathlon. A transition station. A hilarious explosion of totally out of it in la cabasa. La, la, land. Everyone should try a triathlon. Or a small sprint to their car at 5 in the morning.

So, last night Casey and I stacked some firewood and then proceeded into our Subway dinner (was it in that the order?) to flip between American History X and Last Comic Standing.

Don't do that combo. Viewing order, that is.

Total intense, deeply moving and disturbing coupled with light, funny fun pointlessness. Emotional rollercoaster anyone? I'm a mess. jk,ha,ha,ha, peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home