Monday, September 18, 2006

It was a good weekend of rest and FINISHING MY DC BBALL SCRAPBOOK ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!

An unbelievable run with that scrapbook tallying 7 full years of not doing it. CRAZYTALK!

I'll just say it's not pretty, BUT it's done, and well okay not too bad. A trip down memory lane completed; and now a book to be pushed!

How were your weekends? Good I trust.

The fall is beautiful with yellow birch tree leaves floating oh so Charlie Brownlike distributing peacefulness to my eyes as they behold them.

My parents are coming up here in less than 10 days, and that is a grand, grand joy.

I got two songs over the weekend. You may have heard them and perhaps even disregarded them on some commercials:

1. Liberty Mutual Commercial - Half Acre by Hem
2. Walmart Commercial - Nice Day by Persephone's Bees

Not as good as I wanted them to be, but worth a look in my opinion. They stick in your head, and the lyrics are pretty good. Just so, so in presentation.

Well, today we had a teacher day so I'm still in space cadet unfocused mode. Time to veg some more before hitting the hay. I have a few pics to post sometime this week. For now, have a great week!

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger tracey said...

oops, sorry that last one was me, i accidentally signed in as matt

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Mary said...

ha! yeah I heard that rip off song shortly after getting home from the trip and was laughing so hard!

so bad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home