Monday, April 09, 2007

It was a good day for... starting off overwhelming. Found out my neighbor assistant coach might not be helping me next year with bball, hmmm. All good, just left me hanging with an overwhelming feeling of "out there" on my own - need to hire some (awkward) strangers to help me coach. The Lord is up to something, as usual :)

Let the good days, MONDAYS keep on rolling though- only like 5 (Mondays) left. What!? You didn't think I could blog almost two days in a row without mentioning a countdown? WOOO!

Or mentioning coaching....aht...I know, get on with the life besides school and coaching.

Well for this summer I plan to finish two books and get a writer's market out, up, and running with some freelance work to magazines, or other.

Besides that I/we want to grow strawberries and raspberries, complete a family tree book, finish 3-5 scrapbooks equaling: England trip 1, adventure racing, and England trip 2/the best trip ever with of course Ireland, Italy, and other places from last summer!!!!

I will catch up on Alexander McCall Smith's Mma Ramotswe and also the Scotland philosopher books - don't forget Scotland 44 which I haven't tried yet! AHhh, woo! ---10 years ago who would have listed reading as the higher ranked past time? - oh English teacher you're turning 30 this summer and valuing reading more? hahahahhahaha

And on a side note I need to get organized to be a better snail mail communicator once and for all. ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Maybe a quick trip home over memorial day to 1040/1156, some SD before next fall, then its back to preparing for Houston High School's best girls' basketball season ever! We go up a division and cinderella our way through state beating local big schools and getting motivational speeches from the new governor Sarah Palin (she was on the nearby other team that won state 25 years ago - and her alma mater won state this year with a pep talk before hand! HA!)

The only thing really, literally, sadly, oddly, upsettingly, unbelievably missing is: TENNIS :( No, I'll make that happen on the literally one tennis court in the whole valley!

Golf though, golfing this summer. Everyone pick up some good cheap clubs at Sports Authority and pick up the game with me! Expensive courses? Find the good local cheap ones (in Calif? possible?) and enjoy!

Welp, that's all for now. have a good week all!

2 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Blogger Bruce in Alaska said...

Solution: put some lighted tennis courts on your new acreage!

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

solved!!!!!!!!!!!! - mare

 

Post a Comment

<< Home