Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I organized an indoor soccer league that started tonight. I don't have to be there persay, but I do get to play if I want.

If it's not obvious (besides love for sport), I am fitting in as much coaching/sport as possible for the next two/few years then I'll take a break. And by break I mean I'll play more leagues myself etc. as opposed to coaching etc. Just some thoughts tonight as I try to unwind before bed.

Friday the bball teams fly to an Alaskan village, Bethel, about 1 hour (by flight) west of Anchorage. WHOA! Flying there is interesting to me, are we in the NBA? It should be fun, but I shall be away from Case and home....

Life is enjoyable regardless!

I've been thinking and planning and dreaming about travel today.

Travelling to Mom and Dad's house, S.D. Colorado, and just plain old summer. It's been so sunny and beautiful lately people are literally wearing shorts and tshirts, at least from the hours of 2-4 p.m. before the cold spurts back upon us. A range of 8 - 40 degrees at different times, days, and locations.

Best of pump up to J as you pursue Pepper! Have a great rest of the week and weekend all! Bethel bball report when I return late Sunday or early next week. :)

3 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger Bruce in Alaska said...

Yeah, how about scores, standings, funny asides posted ina secret blog somewhere?

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Hey Mare, we miss you guys! Congrats to Casey on the Colts win. I can't believe the temp differences all in one day. Pretty insane. Can't wait to see you sometime this summer hopefully.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I wish such a secret blog could be prioritized Bruce! I'm buried by papers and lessons day in and day out with school missings! ahhhh

Matt, Casey said he missed the Colts game b/c he was busy taking the Browns to the super bowl that day......

get it? :) ahhhahhhaha

and yes this summer sometime! YES!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home