Sunday, January 21, 2007

2-2 is the JV record of the most time consuming season ever. It only feels like that b/c Justin and Casey have to maneuver around the schedule too and I can't be with them...but still. We have mostly away games, so get used to it is the reality.

Justin's Pepperdine news is great to experience with him! Another one of us in Cali! YES! Great excuse for Casey and I to get back there. I miss it! I don't miss millions of people all in one spot, traffic, taxes, and other small annoyances of "living" there, but I miss being there! Now, I can visit there and have all the good things but not the rest of Chow type standstills.

So, today we all slept in and are up getting ready for the Colts! Casey made wings and I pre-spoiled it with Eggo Waffle cereal compliments of Justin purchasing via Fred Meyer run last night.

Hmmm...I'm just thinking there's more...oh that's what I'm secretly so, so pumped about! COOKIES! I'm making cookies to add onto the festivities. HA!

Tonight I finish my first aid class to officially be nationally registered as a coach and more importantly to receive my pay check this season. It's an easy online course that has been nagging. :)

Good times and good weeks have been flowing with Justin here and we really enjoy having him up here! Now we would love to see Mike, Matt and Tracey, and Gramps make the trek sometime. Maybe not in the dead of winter.....without a snowmachine....so our colleagues appall to us. Ha, ha!

Off to mini-party! bye bye now - p.s. Mike hope you're feeling better asap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home