Thursday, April 19, 2007

Left handers beware.

There's much frustration (light heartedly) at the creation of left handed spiral notebooks. Why should they exist?

Either side of the notebook writing is equally hindering to a lefty or a righty. Who fell for the left handed journal purchase - many I fear. What of a legal pad with spiral at the top, now that's an invention of genius.

I just need to skip spiral journals of skinny size (though I do love thee), for they cramp my writing and stylistic penmanship flow.

Speaking of good flow, the entire Mac library shuffle has been quite a slough of good mix tonight. It was a peaceful Thursday night at the Willow homestead here. Onto a Friday once and for all! And to all a good night.

3 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Blogger Bruce in Alaska said...

More random lists please! lazee sundae!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Nice post! I miss you! Sorry I haven't called you back like a good brother would. I'll call you soon.

~Mike

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger justinkenya said...

you should post a review on the pseudobook review of left handed journals!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home