Thursday, March 27, 2003

CONGRATS J on the excellent 1st place movie award deserving tonight!

In addition to that, so many things are fun right now!

My JV team called for a team pizza dinner tonight, at the Pizza Factory. It was a good time to release tension of PLAYING LIKE 3RD GRADERS for so many days in a row. HA!

Tomorrow I only have to teach 1 and 1/2 classes b/c we have a game 1 hour/45 mins away.....CRAZY bus ride!

Mom's bday is happening soon, and it was fun to get Mike and Justin's presents out. Soon is Casey's birthday (apr.25 :)

AND DID I MENTION SUMMER SEEMS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER? Well, it will drag a little bit, but you must know spring break is in 10 school days.

All this, however, yet I AM saddened that Michelle is in this California but I cannot hang with her, and I miss hanging out with Matt and Tracey a lot.

I ordered Plumb's new album in which the lead singer promised a more upbeat album. Equation has had a new one out for months, yet I am without. Plus, two of their band members have a side duo project. EXCELLENT! MUST GET THOSE!

And I absolutely cannot diss the lyrics and quality of sixpence's new one. They certainly have god given abilities with God speaking so directly to me thru them!

Well, have a great Thursday night. OH YOU FORGOT tomorrow was Friday?!? How could you! love you all, and certainly miss you big time....Ohio......sooooo....far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home