Sunday, April 25, 2004

I'm mad at that news Justin!

I will fast with you. But without the colonoscopy part, so sorry.

------------

We saw Walking Tall today, and it was actually pretty good. A good little story, but really short ---well like 70 minutes.

As for the birthday boy talk,

I got Case abunch of cool books (like a "how to harmonica" book---see comment below!) and a couple random Cabela's items of clothing. It was a nice little bday to kick-off our no spending world of the next 12 months. Yeah, yes, that.

Eyes on the goal of a house. Must remember that.

I guess it's still April people, seem long to anyone else? All I know is that we get 2 days off for the fair in 2 & 1/2 weeks, YES!

Hey....it looks like Bocifus can't deal with a harmonica noise. He's all wimpering scared or concerned. Lord grant us patience till he's 1 year's old or something less ridiculous. :)

And WOW to the IPOD prez Matteo! Good one!

:) cheerio all yous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home