Thursday, April 22, 2004

The negative bound blog here: skip down to the nice blog for happier thoughts, but def don't end with this negative blog.

Bo literally tore up about a foot of our linolium (sp?) tonight. We're thinking it'll be about $200 plus to fix it, and will avoid the landlord finding out till next spring....right, right. THIS STINKS!

Right now it's one of those reflective, yet negative moods. You know, where you think inspirationally, big. Like God wants us too.

Dreams, big ideas, wants. Nah, none of those are mine. God gave them, and He's calling them out of me this mood.

There's things you just feel so strongly about doing, pursuing, being...man it's hard to be patient.

I drove through Chowchilla 3 times today. One for Krispy Donuts, one for practice, and one for pizza.

Looking around, it was ugh and disgust. For one, I can't stand staring people - and I'll leave it at that. Roaring motorcylces & semi-trucks constantly by our house, stupid people who don't care about anyone else but themselves.

But mostly it's just so weird to live here. Point?

What's the point of Chowchilla, California? Anyone? Doesn't matter what we conclude, God knows.

========

Well, we're on a 12 month mission to save one whole person's paycheck each month.

There's England, there's Oregon, there's a Sanford dad and bro viz for Case, and an Encinitas for me + that SD couple.

but then there's nothing overexhuberant money wise. I hate money :) Why must our lives hinge on it!??!!?

I miss that lilac bush and putting a bowl of used cereal milk in the 1040 sink. I miss sitting on a porch, anywhere. I miss running and stretching (physically), both of those A LOT. My family, man, yeah. I miss easy, Ohio days. And in all that, how might the fire refine?

And it's not like I want any of that back.

I must stop this rant, so sorry, don't let it make you sassy too. You know I was born in Kansas and that's Sasnak backwards?

The nicer blog:

So, Friday it is tomorrow! And nothing it is this weekend. Looking forward to that.

However, it is Casey's bday Sunday. We'll look for something low-key.

5 Mondays of school, 6 games, 9 practices left PEOPLE!

Today I won a really cool (and cheesy) "envelope/greeting card" holding box. I won it in a drawing at school for teachers. Hilarious and great. It came with 26 cards and envelopes + a calendar book for recording impt. events all valued over $50.

That's right!

I'm craving a big clean and clear table now. You know to write several cards and letters on and create something.

side bar: Michelle and Tracey, I'm not getting from England and back east till August 4 or so. And school is the 11th. Perhaps a quick get to of LA where I'll meet cha for Bob Barker? Talk to me here, I'd like to solidify, but don't rearrange anything on my behalf.

"I turn around, and walk back to my home" Hurley by Pinback

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home