Wednesday, April 28, 2004

The team did it! We beat Coalinga yesterday who was "In second place..." Oh did you beat DP (Dos Palos) I say to the chick from Coalinga..."Who? DP, oh yeah, yeah (like duh easily)!"

Whatever lady, now you're sittin' duck at 3rd or quadruple way tied for 2nd or whatever. HA! YEAH! So we're 4-4 in the league, 3rd place for sure, until we beat the number one team ONCE AND FOR ALL next Tuesday.

Wish I could say something to that effect of my Fantasy League Chowchilla Blimps? (last always, UGH! Even with all of Justin's help).

I plan to have a good Thursday and Friday with some starters---come on now!

Ahh Wednesday, the night for tv, sort of. King of Queens at 9 p.m. and maybe a sprinkle of the OC pointlessly hooked a bit. Other than that, I'm squandering time pleasantly with another No. 1 Detective Agency book, Tears of the Giraffe.

It's very enjoyable, and I'm up to about reading 2 days of make up "Bible in 9 months" reading plan. Good stuff, Moses stuff right now, and Mark from the New Testament.

Peace peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home