Friday, July 08, 2005

O-Pee-Chee Canadian Baseball Cards: Blog Title for Today

What a blast from the past just happened 5 mins. ago!

I am plugging along through our "stuff" and I am getting rid of LOTS! Well, by getting rid of I mean pursuing ebay. Yeah, I think I'll try it - any advice from others?

Point being, we have tons of baseball cards. Me the tomboy, and Casey the regular boy: TONS!

I have started to look up the worth of some online, although no hopes are up b/c it is a dying hobby. Remember the days of Kit Eridon's basement searching? Wow!

So I found a picture of a George Brett rookie card (1975 - same year as Robin Yount's rookie year - same year as Matt Edwards' rookie year) that I think you have dad and it says it's worth $160! That isn't worth the amount of sentimentality, but still cool that I saw it. Well, that is if you have it in the O-Pee-Chee Canadian card, and I think you do...

Should we really sell them...no Robin Yount's for sale though?

Anyways, we are all moved in. I have set up the loft awesomely. Well, as awesome as this type of place gets - "older home". (p.s. sorry I am abusing the hyphen lately. I feel bad about it somehow) It has a whole area with a mini-fridge, mini TV with DVD, and large towell/yoga mat makeshift area. Very motivating.

Now, if I could just use it....

Along with this barely used loft area, to cut down on cleaning when we move out, we have the computer set up all cool looking over the loft. Just fun. I'll bore you sometime with silly pictures of it one day. P.s. if you're some friend reading this and are wanting any such emails just email me...at an email address that you should have and I shall not put on here publically. And then we'll be emailing about email type things and that would be you receiving a silly loft picture in an email!

So dad, that was an amazing blog. I liked it a lot! That's still repulsive about having no glasses, but cool you can ignore people you want to as far as "well I can't see you or hear so..." HA!

I'd like to know more details about the pirate sultan and it being "a warning against pride and immortality"! Sounds like an interesting history!

The "Exotic Joan" little story was fun. I can just picture that panning out. Mom, you're one cool mom!

Good to hear Gramps is on the up and up, I think I will call him after the weekend. We do have phone and internet now, in case you don't get that email Africans.

Have a great weekend everyone! Matt hope you're having fun! I presume Trace is off on a little vaca by now :)

Side bar: see email on new house plans we're finally going with! Should break ground in August and be in no later than Dec. 7! We want in by Thanksgiving!

More pictures of Africans that I know from Africa now! Bye bye now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home