Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Bored in Alaska.

I know. That is a bad opening sentence. HORRIBLE! But true. We are here in suburbia another 3 days of long, boring, sat. tv, and too much sleep. It is hard to establish eating routines too, b/c we don't want to make a big mess here at this house, and then have to massively clean it.

Still it's a blessing here. It's good to rest. Make myself rest (?)

So today, Casey ramps around town talking to financial institutions which is not in my blood to do. As you may picture I would just squirm the whole meeting and stare off into space. Not that I'm not interested - it's just that it's one of those ansy weeks.

We will move into our temp. housing Friday, but still sleep at this blessingful house sitting place till Sat. I am only negative b/c it is suburbia, lawn mowers, kids yelling, roaring engines everywhere all morning during my sleep :( Wah!

I'm into silence and country wilderness. So I say...heh...as long as I have at least Bo with me out in the country I shall not be afraid of bears...?

Blogs probubly shouldn't be written 10 mins. after waking up, but Dad's blog and some emails inspired some ramble this morning.

This is a good line of common sense from Dad's blog: "They have begun to accumulate a lot of stuff, personal and for schools. And need to conserve space. We have bought very little. We have lived in Africa before ;-)"

Today I shall go running again, yell at two dogs loudly "playing" and barking, sit on the couch, walk back and forth, clean a little,....WASTE ALASKA TIME! NO!

Once we are settled in temp.houseville, I'll push for Denali Nat'l Park and some cool ghost towns. Raveonettes yeah!

"you cannot obscure God’s sunsets"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home