Saturday, June 18, 2005

Best Western. Best Friend.

HA!

We're checking out of BW as I type and we're headed to pick up a pop up camper we get to use for a couple weeks, as we wait for word on our house!

God is too good. Too, too, too many things are flowing in and out, up and down, and all over the place that could only be Him! YES! I'm so glad I know Him!

It has been a rollercoaster of your basic moving sitches and it is testing my faith.

I have just been thinking over and over again that I will never not trust God again! Not that I wasn't trusting but just seeing so many things fall into place is humbling and AWESOME!

The Africans are gone! Hope they have a great trip and soak Africa in! Oh that's a good place to go and soak!

So, I was talking to dad about how we have free will - choices - like we choose Alaska - we choose this and that and there's always consequences good and bad. We have no room to complain about not getting this house b/c there will be something else. I'm mean come on self, we totally picked up and uprooted our whole existence and came up here without a residence! HA!

Anyways, it's just good to take steps in faith! Whether it be a new hobby, a step towards a dream, a new relationship, an old relationship! OH GOD is too good.

I really liked your blog dad! I like how "it will all be to His glory" no matter what we choose, He is in control. YES!

Off to pop up camper land!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home