Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Umm...

Alaska becomes us is what I think this second! it's like an old 80s movie - "Death Becomes Her" (?)

Okay! 80s music. There's much of it. Much REO Speedwagonesque radio stations. Although I'm into catching some quality Cyndi Lauper, come on.

HOWEVER, I have discovered 2-3 good stations. Good mix of currrrrrrent sounds.

Anyways, it's been quite a crazyness thus far. For those who don't know we're house shopping and it's up and down all over the place with one we've wanted (from online research) since 6 months ago.

It's pending for another buyer and I'll leave it like that. There's much hope in many different house/cabin kit/land options and we are exploring them. Of course we want it settled asap (me) so that all the escrow blabla gets done and ready at least in a month - with an "early occupancy" clause.

Yeah, we're learning a LOT and FAST! The realtor we have is 30 years old (a little odd) but super nice and out of control knowledgable about anything from land to bear attacks to fishing...and on and on.

CASEY'S NEW BEST FRIEND! They are getting some BFF necklaces tomorrow. Anyone seen that Hemi commercial with the "best friends" commercial!?!

OKAY! I'm loopy! We're at a Best Western for some luxury before my interview and before Tommy flys out tomorrow from Anchorage.

So much to say, so little time, or so little brain power to keep up. But I have some memories rapidly unfolding into paper record. too fast for my hand to keep up with the brain jdajhfjkejwa;fj;asdjfl;kasjdkfajd;l;a

Love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home