Sunday, May 22, 2005

"And we will reign with Him 1,000 years on earth!"
-seen on a billboard by a church in Modesto yesterday as we picked up our truck top.

I told Dad I'd write about this and how ridiculous I thought it was. I was asking Dad about the legitimacy and Biblical backing it had, if any.

All I could think was, "Why would I want to reign on earth for a 1,000 years?".

I want to be in heaven with the Lord forever and ever. Not still on earth reigning over....what!?

Anyways, it's funnier in my mind than it is in print. Just something to think about.

This was a good weekend without school Friday and part of Thursday. I got all my exams made, double checked, review sheeted, and scantronned! YES! No more work for me ever again at Chowchilla High School!

Once again we did NOT go to the Chowchilla fair, and I'd have to say it was a good choice ;)

We got "the bed" all set for the back of our truck with wood planks spanning across our bed frame (real mattress will not fit). We'll pile it high with couch cushions and a new memory foam bed topper! WOO! I've been wanting a bed topper thing for literally years!

Well, now I must be getting to organizing my last piles of scrapbook stuff that I absolutely cannot sit down to do! It's the last bit of packing, and I just can't sit down to do it!!! I won't finish it, or the kitchen. That's what's left, and they would take less than an hour to take care of.

Must be some subconcious rebellion, procrastination in regards to the stress of moving! Blablabla, mumbo jumbo over analytical pointlessness!

HA!

Have a good week everyone! I know we will with 95-98 degree weather all week! WOW!

p.s. dad I liked your Cali blog entry, and wow! MOM 2 in one weekend! YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home