Wednesday, May 18, 2005

-Begin dentist office stage left
"How do I make my gums better?", says Mary to the brutal dental hygienist.
"Floss." - her.
"Do you floss?" - her again as if I do not, and would never have thought of it.
"Well, yes, I floss every day. Sometimes twice a day."
"Oh" - her.
-The End

Admittedly and deservedly, I have not been to the dentist in three years. OUCH!

I think it's getting hilarious in my head about these three years. They were dentist and doctor negligent on my behalf. They flew bye. They were jam-packed; they were fun. They are constantly lumped together as "these three years" in my mind and in references and conclusions.

Bare with my random thoughts the next few weeks. They will be reflectively Chowchilla, California, in nature.

Tonight I talked to my buddy TV and Jenny Mavis separately! That was good, and good to hear things are better.

Hey! A side note: I can't stop moving my PC mouse to get my Mac to do something! DUH! Thanks Mike (and Dad) for hooking my comp up with Tiger & internet abilities.

Well, as soon as Case gets back from his LAST BASEBALL GAME EVER! we'll head to Sonic for a PB shake and the REVENGE OF THE SITH! YAH CHEWY AND FAMILY!!!!

So, I rented "Connie and Carla" this afternoon with Toni Collette (growing to be one of my fav actresses). Plot line and script: weak. Cheesiness, obnoxiously predictable, and only worth a free rental, barely no more than the gas mileage it took to drive to Blockbuster.

Here's a silly beckoning to a West Hollywood bar crowd, during their lounge act from the movie:
"God put us on this earth to laugh,
hence the term laugh lines.
Do yourselves a favor,
let your eyes krinkle
and your skin wrinkle.
Our lines show that we've lived!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home