Monday, May 16, 2005

What were we (was I) thinking!?

I was not a big fan of the 65 miler event yesterday! OH MY!

Whining aside, it was a great feat. An out of control annihilation of time and mountains.

It was very beautiful. Surreal, neat, picturesque, and full of solitude. Just good out in nature alone time.

UNBELIEVABLE HILLS! STRAIGHT UP! STRAIGHT DOWN! And that times 17.

So, it is the last day with my family here in Chow :(

We shall not see them for another 6 months - 1 year, and that is sadness. Let alone other fam members we will not see for that long.

But the price we pay is for Alaska! WOW! WOW! WOW!

Well, the 3rd class of the day is about to start. I best be off!

I'm glad we did that biking event; however, I will never do it again. In fact, it 99.9% solidfied any thoughts I had on doing a marathon. Just the time issues!

It's so long!!!!!! I'll stick to triaths! Matt, and everyone, you should do a triath! Those are neat! And 9 miles biking in that...would be nothing now!

Nice job out there Matt and Tracey and Mary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home