Monday, May 09, 2005

CAUTION! MOVIE ALERT!

Dear Yous and Yousa's:
I signed up for Blockbuster's movie pass for $9.95 and I'm OUT OF CONTROL!

Absolutely OUT OF CONTROL ON RENTING 2-3 per day - and that means 2-3 trips to Blockbuster too. (I can only have 1 out at a time) ;0 ;)

Okay so here's some quick reviews, and the first one is a theater one (obviously) that we saw this weekend. Here ya go. Skim away:

Kung Fu Hustle: A +
Enjoyable, funny, fun, cool, unique, unpredictable, weird, and interesting. Refreshing!

Wimbledon: D
I only liked seeing and hearing a tennis ball being hit.

I (heart) Huckabees: B
Interesting, jumpy, funny, worth a rent.

Deadwood (TV series): B
Violent, intense, realistic, cussers, grimey, nostalgical.

I'll Remember April: C
School movie on Japanese/American prejudice in WWII. Too many little kiddies yelling in it. Wait, why did this even creep into my blog!?! Ugh, SCHOOL BE GONE from the head!

Next to rent: Motorcycle Diaries, Life Aquatic, In Good Company, Finding Neverland, Connie and Carla, any Toni Collette movie, Bubba Hotep, Around the World in 80 Days, All the Pretty Little Things, God is Great (both Amelie lady movies).

Only 2 more Mondays left! And 15 days of school! Whoa, wow, weeeeee, yahooey!

So here I am up late waiting for the parents and Mike to arrive in by a "medium sized" rental car. Really I shall hit the hay until that 3 A.M. sitch but...so...

I'm loving my new bike tires! So smooth, so light, so fast! I've been riding a bit - not near as much as needed. I'll leave it at that. But alas, we shall finish the race! Must get spare tire tubes as well (noted in the direction of Matt and Tracey listening here).

Reliant K has been my soundtrack for the last week or so. But Rilo Kiley, Innocence Mission, and Keane have been rotating in there as well.

I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home