Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I've been meaning to say that I like the new Beck single.

Matt your blog inspired me to write that finally. Thanks for the list of good music to see on the late nights.

So, I feel like I haven't blogged in a while - but it's been like 4 days,..or something.

It's been too busy under a pile of "substitute teacher busywork" that I left the students to do while in Ohio.

I have a routine dentist and doctor appt. today and tomorrow, and that will be good to squeeze in on our insurance from Chowchilla.

Job Update:
Casey signed a contract for the Mat-Su school district north of Anchorage. It has about 4-6 major school districts in it's jurisdiction. At this point, we might quite possibly end up in Houston (Portage like), which is a small town outside of Wasilla (Bowling Green size), and which is about 40 miles north of Anchorage (Toledo size and growing).

I just finished the 3rd book in the No. 1 Detective Agency, and I'm onto Kalahari Typing School For Men tonight! YES! Can't wait for the movie(s).

23 days of school left! Some are half days too! Only 4 Mondays left! WOO! And have I mentioned that we wouldn't start school in Alaska till after Labor day?! And we will end like June 12...not too bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home