Saturday, March 26, 2005

Full day o' fun!

It was a beautiful sunny (60 degree-ish) day in S.D. today. We went to Dog Beach and surfed it up in dog poop. Just kidding about that dog grossity.

Matt and I braved the surf and it was intimidating to me after not being at it for so long. I got up a few times and then felt that laying out was more important! HA!

So that was our morning through mid-afternoon today! After Matt headed to watch some ball, and as J was off galavanting around in the shopping arena, Tracey and I went hiking at Mission Valley (State?) Park.

It was 1.5 miles straight up a mt. and very challenging. A good challenge! Getting back to the condo just recently here, we're just hanging out , eating pizza, listening to muzak, and gettting ready for the TMBG CONCERT! WOOOOO!!

Some past events worth mentioning:
1) Tracey and I went to an improv comedy club last night as the brothers konked out. - funny stuff! Silly more like, but worth it.
2) Layed out yesterday at Sunset cliffs - our first real day w/out rain! Stupid El Nino, Jr. effect.
3) Justin, Tracey, and I went to Hodad's while Matt had to finish his last day of work before this spring break time! YUM!
4) Chocolate milkshake at Hodad's! OH

MY!

5) Matt and Tracey's new car and new floors are really nice :)

Gotta eat pizza now! Have a great Easter time! Thank You Lord! p.s. we're going to church tomorrow near Matt's house, then we'll head to Encinitas or Sunset Cliffs to lay out some more.

Come on, I can't be as white as I was and be an actual resident of California - now can I?!

Side note - Mom I read your blog! Very cool, very interesting (did I already say that on last blog?) Dad I'm reading yours. Keep up the good work ;) Go for that book finishing fun! Ahhhh...that's a good feeling!

Oh, and Justin got me Hoosiers as a gift today! YAHOO! I will watch and love it, and then relive it with my DC BOOOOOOOOOK! check ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home