Friday, March 11, 2005

TGIF, beyond an unbelievable belief today!

It's spring break right?! AHh, one more week.

So I just read a bunch of blogs from Michelle that I had never seen! How weird, how cool!

It was so crazy b/c I've been going through some the exact same funk as you Michelle!! ..."slowly let myself become the center of my world and not God. I had basically become my God."

So messed up when this goes on! Argh to flesh!

Anyways, we/I was going to have a garage sale tomorrow, but decided against it. We're going to have one bigger one in May -- I don't know why I wanted to have two annoyances...heh.

So after I decided that, it was a huge relaxing weight off my shoulders! NICE! Now let's TGIF this night with some Return of the Jedi and popcorn! WOO!

Great to hear the creative force is with the bros! Get those labels rockin' and rollin'. Mike I wish your March 24 time was April 24 b/c I could go to it then!

Have a fun weekend all you party people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home