Friday, January 28, 2005

"It's true...I pray for you..."-Ken Stringfellow

So, it's Friday once and for all! Even though it's still wintery, I'm wearing flip flops every day, and I did that illegally in Ohio any ways though! HA! Just not a closed toe type of dresser upper. Good in Cali, dumb in that Ohio snow!

That's the first thing Casey's mom noticed and remembers about me. Okay!

I started a new book last night. Chapter 1 and 10 are completed! And all this as Dad finishes his! NICE!

Well, I wanted to write a bit, but I have really written so that I can go to my page and onto other blogs without getting it all up in the computer's hard drive history and/or deletedness. Just protective of our privacy I suppose.

On to the teaching day! It's a "Musical Poet" day where the students share their music with us all. Hope it's not stupid music! HA! By the way, I need to get some lyrics from Mike and Justin...unless you don't want me to play your muzak in class.

Sometimes a student or so chooses not to do their Musical Poet project and I have to fill in ;)

"Maybe even end up burnt...fried....and set aside." Justin Edwards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home