Thursday, January 20, 2005

Seems like long time no blog.

Whatta week. The shortened week that would never end! Heh! It gets harder and harder to come back to school once Christmas break hits, don't you think?

This week:

My team won sloppily taking us to 3-2 in the league. Tomorrow we play the 100 times more horse women of Yosemite High School. It'll be cool to look back on the Chowchilla days in reference to playing Yosemite. The Nat'l Park Yosemite...cool!

Busted out Divine Discontent tonight. Too good, too good.

Today I had an eye appt. b/c my eyes have been so weak wimp! But it's just overworkingly stress on them. The doctor said everything's fine, yet prescribed "reading glasses" for close-up, detail work.

Sorry for that boringness there ;)

So did Brian Merrit win? I guess I could read the website to see when it ends. Hope he wins. He's funny.

I'm outta words now, I used them all up in small talk at the eye doctor. Our cool old neighbor works there! Later!

BEAT YOSEMITE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home