Thursday, December 30, 2004

Well, I saw Justin's implants finally.

It stinks our phone line is so ridiculously slow. I must watch video blogs in my classroom. It's still fun though.

This week was full of doing the scoreboard at the varsity girls bball tournament. Partly my duty, partly out of the goodness of Casey and I's heart, and partly b/c of boredom.

It's been good hanging out and recooperating from San Fran - not that there was anything to recooperate from. However, I am still sore from climbing that one steep road downtown San Fran. My hip flexors really took a beating - well maybe that was from having to practice with my team this week.

I've only had about 7 to 8 players each day of practice!

Well, it's almost 2005! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! I have some great new year's resolutions going into a rough draft format right now.

Side random thought: Mom sorry to hear about the house. Those people are dumb. Don't be sad though!

In case you haven't heard (me whining all week), Casey and I basically got robbed of 2 "Christmas Packages" off our front door step last week. It happened on Christmas Eve Eve while we were in San Fran. I am sad not to get some of the unique gifts that were in them for instance: an African dress (from mom and dad), and some cool camping ornament/signs (from Casey's family).

The robbers even bought a brand new 23 inch tv from bestbuy on Sunday with the gift card they got in the stealing. Guess who was in the same exact store at the same exact time that day too?!? CASEY AND I WERE!!

THAT'S CREEEEEEEEEPY!

The cops have a lot of evidence and leads on some guilty lady doing the same thing in a different town. But I fear there is no hope for justice!

Anyways, Casey and I have been going through the steps of getting our Alaska teaching credential, as well as preparing for resumes, etc.

At Uhaul today we found out it'll be about $900 for a 6 x 12 trailer to Alaska. We plan to utilyze our truck bed for our actual bed, bed. And as we drive the 3,100 miles and 72 hours and 6 minutes...we can pull off to the Walmart's and other old people camper havens and sleep ;) That's the plan anyways!

It's getting closer by the second! WOO!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYBODY! And I hope to post my YIR in my next post (or attached email).

1 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.freeskier.com/profiles/profile.php?user_id=27513]Briz Video Joiner 1.10[/url] [url=http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videosealfred2]Blaze Music DVD Creator 2.0.3.451[/url]
Eztoo DVD To MP4 Converter Boilsoft Video Joiner 4.92
http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videoseace4 dvdXsoft DVD to iphone Converter 1.32
[url=http://www.pinskerdream.com/bloghoster/?u=videoseantonette4]JDobbs DVD ReBuilder Pro 1.27.3[/url] [url=http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videosearleen1]Mobile Cell Video Converter[/url]
Aurora MPEG to DVD Burner 5.1.6 Sport TV
http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1236331 Ps3 Video Converter 3.1.21.0115b
Apollo Video Converter
my icq:858499940385

 

Post a Comment

<< Home