Monday, December 20, 2004

"Christmastime" by Michael W. Smith has quickly become the Pete and Repeat got into a boat song for me.

I skip to a 3:14 timing on it, right when bells start and a choir chimes in.

That's a good song!

Ben is here. We picked him up at San Jose Airport around 6 p.m. but his luggage was lately travelling on the next flight in. So we went to Denny's for some yummy dinner breakfast, and then went back to get his luggage.

He's funny, but I really think he's bored already. Oh well.

We hang out here a day or 2 then we're finally hitting up the San Fran and coastal world for 2 nights and 2 1/2 days. I think he's really looking forward to that.

Right now, he and Case are in Fresno shopping and will prob see a flick, while I head off into the fog world of driving an hour and 1/2 to coach up north in Stockton, CA.

Ohkayee. I personally must keep the negativity down on this one. A GAME OVER CHRISTMAS BREAK!?!? COME ON!!!!!!!!!!! Varsity I can see, but one JV game for 3 hours round trip driving...ugh but cheerio to it I suppose.

It's fun and funny that Ben says "cheerio" a lot. Growing up in Malaysia, they were taught/settled by the British. He has much respect for Brits and Brit humor. It's interesting to hear outside views of the world (from someone not all American headed and oblivious to the real world --you know like on TV).

Tracey! I'm so jealous and pumped about your Roxy luggage! YAHOO! Now let's get matching snowboards like so! Or Burton has some sweet other girl ones, that are so fun in design.

Oh by the way, today I got Joyce Meyer's Root of Rejection book! Thanks to whoever sent it!

Farewell for now! I must do a little lesson planning before preparing for the bball venture in 2 hours ;)

I'm super excited for that house mom and dad! Hope it all works out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home