Sunday, December 05, 2004

Happy Holidays!

I braved the shopping scene everybody! And let me tell you, it was wild with so, so, so many people out there! Ahhhh!

It was fun too! I was out from 11 a.m. till 9 p.m. on Saturday, and then it was a big 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. today.

SWEEEEEEET!

Everybody be watching the mail...well...family-wise, but I do wish all the non-family members an excellent holiday season as well! Glad to be in touch with you all one way or another!

In case anyone (fam-wise) is super nerdy with the vacuum bag idea I gave out...

Here is a webpage example in reference to Family Travel Pack - 4 Bags ($28)

http://www.itouchless.com/share/cgi-bin/site.cgi?site_id=itouchless&page_id=spacesaverbag

And yeah! I see Tracey's Christmas list!

I am completely done Christmas shopping, except a little Casey, and one gift exchange on his side of the fam.

What about Gramps? I'm having trouble...

Well, I'm watching the ever so relaxing A Charlie Brown Christmas DVD. That cartoon is so peaceful and slow - not boring, slow :) for real.

First bball game to coach tomorrow night! WOO! Will report early this week on the excitement! Talk to yous later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home