Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Hot tomale! Hot tomale!

Wow and yummy!

Our old neighbor came over tonight and dropped off some truly authentic (Mexican) and wonderful tomales! They are so, so good and unbelieveble tasting! They were very cool neighbors who got married a month after us, moved across town, and all that jazz what have you.

So, this week is quite overworkedly...hmm...

It's a good hard working week though, one where you can see that Christmas light at the end of the 2 week tunnel.

I'm back to an old procrastinating night by night lesson planning. Stinko! Okay-o!

Today I got a special surprise from dad in the mail: Casey's video games and A Charlie Brown Christmas DVD! YES!

That was so great, thanks dad!

Matt, I'll send out your game box tomorrow or Friday. What?! Friday is that close, that it can even be mentioned like so?!

That's good news!

Well, I'm thinking and praying for Justin's time tomorrow!

Tracey, I liked your cabin recap the best! Oh and I forgot to mention the awesomeness of your "love" blog Justin. Amazing!

Dad was that really a BGSU "Ideal" truck?

Gotta do some midnight lesson plans now! They're always the best, literally, for real.

When I do things in 5-10 minutes they are 110% better than if I sit and think and think and blablableeeeeeeee

Peace for now! p.s. Michelle I've found that eating 3 candy bars for dinner is not a good thing. That's some fitness/nutrition info for ya! HA! For real though, all your info was super interesting to me! Feel free to run that info in and out of your blog as much as you want! Nice! By the way, "Hello, how have you been?" - that's from me to you and your fammy fam fam.

(wish I could meet Hannah)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home