Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Well, then.

I just caught up on Michelle, Erica, and Kim's blogs! Nice!

Also, the newies from immediate fam members! Woo!

So, I'm full speed into December tomorrow, as I'm sure we all are! YES LORD, yes Lord, yes, yes Lord!

My bball team is quite shakey right now - not learning very quickly. ARGH! I'll stay positive, it's only the 2nd practice after that long Turkey break!

First game next Monday at home (Dec.6)

Tonight I was thinking of how I'm going to get a huge, the hugest, peanut butter milkshake from the Merced Sonic on our way up north...FOR GOOD!

A farewell milkshake!

We'll take 99 to the famous I - 5 all the way to Canada, be homeless for a week straight and move into our new rented home in Alaska as of June 15th-sh 2005!

Our anniversary, Grampa's birthday! Alaska's new birthday in our minds!

Anyways, this week I'm slopping through The Scarlet Letter and To Kill a Mocking Bird lesson plans with only a week and a half until exams!

I must say I'd enjoy the storylines better if I wasn't forced to teach them at such a rapid rate, all the while dodging complaints of boredom and lathargic teenage whine.

On a good note, the Lord and I have been talking more lately. We were on a good cruise control enjoying life for a while there! It was good, this is better :)

Have a great first day of December everyone! Glad the 1040s are home!

4 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog Mary. I was searching for information on scuba diving lessons and ran across your post this post - not exactly what I was looking for related to scuba diving lessons but a very interesting read all the same!

 
At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if that were not so? If were not really as you describe - where would that leave us do you think? Considering all you've said in this post

 
At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the message behind this microbiotic diet post Mary. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually when people leave themselves so open they do the most good for themselves and others. So, it's a real privilege - thanks Mary. And if you think about it in the sense of south beach diet - how effective do you think it could be?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home