Thursday, November 04, 2004

Great morning...AGAIN!

Encouragement to all, to get up just 15-20 mins. early than you need to!

It's really been giving a head clearing reality to me! HA!

Had a fun little breakfast creation again too. It was regular oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon, frozen berries - and all heated beautifully together.

Mmm, mmm, mmm!

I'm bringing HUGE pumpkin pies to the Thanksgiving excitement (from Sam's Club). Unfortunately last week they did not have cherry (Tracey :( But when I go purchase for real in 2 weeks, maybe they will have it. Other people's preferences? They have an amazing apple caramel one and pecan...whatever you all like, I'll get :)

I need to call Matt and Trace tonight, b/c don't forget everybody----OUR MUDDY BUDDY is finally this weekend!

Well, I can't think of anything else to write! Have a great Thursday :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home