Tuesday, October 26, 2004

"Super good feeling" - Bleach song from a long time ago!

MUDDY BUDDY WAS RESCHEDULED FOR November 6th!

There was fear and conflict that it would be this coming weekend, and I have to coach tennis! UGH!

But no worries now.

I haven't blogged recently, huh?

Well, I gabbed with Just for a bit last night, and super pumped for that convo!

Next weekend also, I am going to a "Lord of the Dance" hilarious outing with my bunco club. Too funny, way too funny!

Otherwise, Alaska is heating up! That's an oxymoron-ish. Lots of thoughts and plans and moving quotes and portfolio building commencing!

Can't wait!

Well, I'm typing this at parent teacher conferences, so I best be off and ready to receive parent blab. Only 30 mins. left of it though, and I've had 10 different parents come in. That's not too many.

Have a great mid-week of Halloween approaching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home