Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Astros and BoSox!

Although I'm not allowed to "dishonor Bo's name" with the BoSox nickname, I've been super wrapped up in all these games. I talk about it in every class, and they go on and on with their bickerings about who'll win it all.

There's really something amazing going on with both those teams!

I agree with Matt about the excellent pitching going on too. So good!

So, I know you can't believe it! I haven't written since last Wed. That's no good!

What's been happening in my world...

Baseball watching
League Tennis meeting in Fresno
Sleeping
A little teaching (but not much ;)
A little working out for Muddy Buddy
Some organizing and packing more belongings
(yes obsessed and loving the downsizing)

Wish U2 wouldn't have put the "Spanish" counting into their new single (IPOD commerical). Still respect there, wondering what their new album is (going to be) like...

Will watch Jay Leno tonight.

Oh, I wrote this cool and fun newsletter on Microsoft Publisher last weekend and it failed to open at school to print (we need a print cartridge at home). So that made me frustrated.

I'm redoing it tonight into a "boring" Microsoft Word document and sending them out tomorrow - SNAIL MAIL YES!

Lotsa rain here, even a funnel cloud in Chowchilla. People were so whiney and dumb about the weather - which was actually bad windyness - but still, get a clue "spoiled sunshine state people"!

Bands to catch up on:
Plumb
Tammany Hall
Chantel Kreviazuk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home