Thursday, October 21, 2004

My weekend has started!

Tomorrow I take the tennis team to Fresno for an all day League Tennis Tournament! No escuela for me! YES!

I should be completely done with tennis by next Wednesday, with a week or 2 before basketball. That's cool!

Sad to see the Astros. Clemens wasn't himself it seems, but I'm not an expert. Sorry to Dad and J especially. Wish you were headed to Houston next week.

New music: Fisher

Movie to see: "I (heart) Huckabees".

I could make a movie called: "I (heart) flossing".

Whatever happened to that musical movie with like Sting, Alanis Morrisette, Harry Connick, Jr. and others in it?

Never saw Wimbledon :)

Really thinking about Alaska today, after looking at Grampa's cruise pictures. Also, I was gabbing with another teacher who is moving to Oregon next year. I like Oregon, too. Not as much as I think I will like Alaska.

#1 thing I'm looking forward to about Alaska: a log cabin.

#2 thing: concluding my teaching career.

Would 7 years teaching qualify me for some expertise on "being a teacher"? I could so do lesson plan books, or teacher help books for colleges to teach education classes. (side note: I really want to go off about how I don't have time to write what I want to write in this life! But that's excuse making! GOTTA PRIORITIZE!)

Why do colleges choose the dumbest textbooks to teach with? Ones that lie, or say unrealistic things about the real world? Well, I guess that was just my experience - but I've heard about other "education programs" and how they don't prepare for the real teaching world!

Going to bed now! Happy weekend to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home